Character History Edit
Lord Zedd's old friend Witchblade was sent to prevent theAlien Rangers from finding pure water instead of a monster made by Finster. She battled the Blue Ranger, trying to prevent him from re-hydrating. She was destroyed by theShogun Megazord. Water You Thinking?
to be added
Modus and Arsenal Edit
- to be added
She shares a name with the comic series Witchblade, which chronicles the tale of a cursed relic that attaches to females and transform them into demonic warriors.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Witchblade contains many references to the character of the Wicked Witch of the West, from The Wizard of Oz.
- Her voice and cackle are reminiscent of the Witch's voice as depicted in the 1939 Wizard of Oz film.
- She says "How 'bout a little fire, Ranger?" as she blasts the Blue Ranger with fire. This mirrors the Wicked Witch's line, "How bout a little fire, Scarecrow?" as she ignites his straw.
- She refers to the Battle Borgs as "Tin Men", likely a reference to the Tin Woodsman.
- She refers to the Rangers as "My pretties," as the Witch calls Dorothy.
- When defeated by the Shogun Megazord, she cries "Oh, no, I'm falling, falling! What a world!", similar to what the Witch's cry, "I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world!"